Instytut Przemysłu Organicznego
Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry
ul. Annopol 6, 03-236 Warszawa
Description: Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry (IPO) is a research and development centre carrying out scientific and implementation research within the scope of:
- chemistry and technology for plant protection agents, biocides, veterinary medicaments, auxiliary products, special chemicals and semi-products;
- chemistry and technology of energy materials, including high explosives, propellants and pyrotechnics, as well as research on ballistic properties of solid rocket propellants;
- chemical safety of production, trade and application of chemicals; risks of static electricity;
- toxicology and ecotoxicology;
- physicochemical properties of chemical substances and mixtures.
We act in compliance with ISO 9001 and AQAP 2110. We have got accredited research laboratories working within the ISO 17025 system and compliant with the GLP rules.